Samantha has twenty four years’ experience in the administration field. Her growing success through her various roles has developed valuable skills including leadership, quality assurance, reporting, communication and exceptional organisational skills. She has extensive experience in procedure writing, document management systems, spreadsheets and developing forms.
Projects that Samantha has headed include:
- A complete re-write of a local Council’s Quality Management System in preparation for the upgrade for re-certification to the current standard.
- Create and Implement a Quality Assurance Management System into a field-based office for a mining company.
- Develop and manage a Document Management System including writing procedures, creating form templates and maintain document control.
- Implement a Work Health and Safety document management system and ensure compliance with regulatory Acts.
- Review existing local Council Work Health and Safety document management system and rectify all non-compliance in preparation for WorkCover Audit.
Samantha has specialised in document management and reporting extensively and demonstrates extreme strength in organisation, time-management, and eye for detail. Samantha’s years’ of hands on experience has enabled her to continually develop her skills on the ground.
Skills & Expertise
- Benchmark Certification ISO9000-2000 Update Course
- Benchmark Certification Effective Management Reviews Course
- Benchmark Certification Auditing Skills Course
- Justice of the Peace
- Working with Children Check NSW