Ingrid is highly experienced in adult education and training solutions. Ingrid has extensive knowledge in education and has been a project lead, content writer and instructional designer, university lecturer and tutor, lead consultant on human capital management and learning management systems learning platforms. Ingrid was one of only four chosen MBA interns to be in the NFP sector, and the only one accepted by World Bank as a means for advocating social justice, continuing her volunteer work in teaching math and English for underprivileged Indigenous children in Indonesia. Her volunteer work at various not-for-profit organisations encouraged her to pursue a Graduate Certificate in Law, following her passion in the field of Family Law and Employment Law.
Ingrid has extensive experience in learning and assessment development including developing engaging and quality learning and assessments for effective delivery of VET based qualifications by online education. She understands quality management by improving and updating quality learning and assessments compliance to ASQA requirements within strict deadlines with strong adherence to compliance guidelines. She is strong at stakeholder management and collaborating with various stakeholders to produce quality products.
Skills & Expertise
- Master of Business Administration (HR Leadership & Strategy) 2nd class honours, full scholarship, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Certificate in Law (2018, current)
- Bachelor of Information System and Informatics Engineering, Cum Laude, full scholarship, pioneered the Artificial Intelligence principles affiliated with Princeton University
- Double Diploma in Training and Assessment
- Diploma in Project Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Customer Contact
- Cultural Awareness, Curijo – Cultural Learning Journey
- Motivational Map Practitioner Accredited
- Working with Children Check – NSW
- National Criminal History Check